With a soft, chewy sugar cookie crust and delectable cream cheese frosting, this vibrant dessert is sure to please at your next Pride gathering!
- Sugar cookie crust
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cane sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- Filling and topping
- 1 container Kite Hill cream cheese regular
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Red grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix dry ingredients together until combined. Create a well in the center of the dry mixture. Combine wet ingredients together and mix until dough forms.
- Once dough has formed, wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Take the dough out, grease your pie or tart pan and shape dough. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let crust cool.
- In the meantime, cut all of the pride-inspired fruit for the topping and mix Kite Hill cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and squeeze the half of a lemon. Mix until combined.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture and then had desired fruit onto the top. Dust the top with cane sugar and serve cold. Bon appetite!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.