This easy to make recipe includes all of the tradition and flavor of the oaty biscuit while also being gluten-free!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 ⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon flax meal and 3 tablespoons water
- 1 ⁄2 cup coconut oil melted
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a cookie dough.
- If the mixture is too wet and oily, add more gluten-free flour.
- If it hasn't formed well then add coconut oil (a teaspoon at a time).
- Roll the dough to form flat, round shaped biscuits - ideally the size of the palm of your hand.
- Bake on a baking tray at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.