Easy Vegan No-Bake Pretzel Millionaire Bars take a delicious classic and levels it up by 100. Chocolate Shortbread layer, topped with creamy Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce that’ll have you licking the spoon and then layered with a salty crunchy hit of pretzels and topped with more chocolate! Gah, just go make it. Seriously.
These ain’t your typical Millionaire Bar. They’re BETTER. I’m always on a mission to make life easier but also DELICIOUS. So here we go!! You’re gonna wish you made a double batch… just sayin. These Vegan No-Bake Pretzel Millionaire Bars are sweet, salty, chocolatey, smooth and crunchy all in one perfect bite. They’re great for a sweet treat any day of the week or as a easy dessert for the next party you get invited to! I just love no-bake desserts. They’re low effort and I don’t have to turn on anything hot on UNGODLY HOT SUMMER DAYS. (thanks global warming 🥵) Have I mentioned how EASY these are? I’m not exaggerating. My 3 year old literally made these bars once… hence the jimmes and sloppy appearance below. 😂
- Chocolate "Shortbread"
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Peanut Butter "Caramel"
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter no sugar added
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate Topping
- ½ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips 2 oz I like Enjoy Life brand
- ½ tablespoon refined coconut oil
- ½ cup pretzels pieces or whole
- sprinkle of jimmies optional topping
- 1. Line a loaf pan or similar dish (about 9×5 in size) with parchment paper, leaving "wings" for easy removal later.
- Chocolate Shortbread
- 1. In a mixing bowl add almond flour, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and cacao powder and mix till fully combined.
- 2. Add mixture to the base of your prepare loaf pan and press out using lightly damp hands or back of spoon, until bottom is completely covered and as even as possible.
- 3. Place pan in freezer to chill while you prepare Peanut Butter Caramel.
- Peanut Butter Caramel
- 1. In clean mixing bowl, add melted coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- 2. Remove shortbread from the freezer and top with caramel sauce. Smooth out with spoon or spatula to cover entire base
- 3. Top caramel with pretzels (Can alternatively add pretzels on top of chocolate layer if you desire)
- 4. Place back in freezer and chill for about 10-15 minutes, until caramel is just set.
- Chocolate Layer
- 1. Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to microwave safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds. (Note: You could also do this step in a small pot on the stove, melting on low and stirring constantly)
- 2. Stir well, Microwave for 15 second intervals, mixing well between until mixture is melted and smooth.
- 3. Remove bars from freezer and pour chocolate over top in a even layer. (Top with pretzels (and/or jimmies), if you haven't already)
- 4. Freeze for about 30 minutes to allow bars to fully set.
- 5. Remove from freezer, use parchment to remove millionaire bars from dish and carefully cut into 8-12 squares, depending on desired size.
- 6. Enjoy! Store leftovers in a container in the fridge. Best eaten within 3 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.