A fun and delicious treat to bring to any St. Patty's Day Party! This recipe is perfect for dipping with cookies or graham crackers.
During St. Patty's Day, all of my treats and goodies are always green because that's the only acceptable way to present them. After having a vegan corn beef and cabbage dinner and perhaps a Guiness (which is now vegan friendly), I'll have a bunch of treats and deserts to serve that in the past included cupcakes, cookies, mint mousse and now a mint chocolate cheesecake dip. I am and always have been a huge cheesecake fan, so I thought it would be fun to make a festive St. Patty's Day Mint Chocolate Cheesecake .
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese softened ( I used Kite Hill
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup vegan plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 mint extract
- green food coloring or spirulina
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: St. Patty's Day sprinkles for decoration
- 1) Add the softened cream cheese to a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until smooth.
- 2) Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix until well combined.
- 3) Add the mint extract and Greek yogurt and mix again until well combined
- 4) Mix in the green food coloring and stir in the chocolate chips. Optionally, top with St. Patty's Day Sprinkles for an extra touch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.