This Raspberry Pineapple Marble Cake topped with Lemon Coconut Frosting is a the perfect cake for a vegan-friendly summertime birthday celebration!
- Raspberry pineapple cake base
- * 2 cups - All-purpose flour
- * 1 cup - Caster sugar
- * 1.5 cup - Almond milk
- * ¼ cup - Corn starch
- * ¼ cup - Lemon juice
- * 1 tsp - Lemon zest
- * 1 tbsp - Matcha
- * 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- * 1.5 tbsp - Baking powder
- * ½ cup - Vegetable oil
- * ¼ tsp - Salt
- * 3 tbsp raspberry JustOne organics crystals
- * 3 tbsp pineapple JustOne organics crystals
- Lemon Coconut Frosting
- * ½ cup - Chilled coconut cream
- * ½ cup - Soaked cashews
- * ½ tsp - Lemon zest or lemon extract
- * ¼ tsp - Salt
- * 2 tbsp - Powdered sugar
- * Coconut shreds to decorate
- * Lemon slices to decorate
For The Cake:
- 1. In a bowl sieve together flour, corn starch, baking powder, and salt.
- 2. In another bowl, take the sugar, oil, and almond milk, give it a whisk until the mixture starts to get frothy.
- 3. Add in the lemon juice and the vanilla extract and give it another mix.
- 4. Now gradually add the dry mixture into the wet and using a spatula, mix it until a smooth batter forms.
- 5. Take out ⅓ of the batter, put it in another bowl, and add the raspberry crystals to this bowl.
- 6. Mix it until raspberry crystals are well combined into the batter.
- 7. To the remaining ⅔ of the batter, add the pineapple crystals and fold it until evenly mixed.
- 8. Take a greased and lined loaf pan and add a little bit of the lemon batter into the pan.
- 9. Now add a layer of pineapple batter into the pan.
- 10. Repeat this alternating between the raspberry batter and pineapple batter until all the batter is added to the pan.
- 11. Bake the loaf in a preheated oven at 350° F for about 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 12. Let the loaf cool to room temperature.
For The Frosting:
- 1. Place all the ingredients into a blender jar and process it for around 3-5 minutes until you get a smooth mixture.
- 2. Add it all over the top of the loaf in dollops. Spread it as evenly as you can.
- 3. Decorate the top with lemon slices, coconut shreds and edible flowers
- 4. Slice and enjoy the cake!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.