This is a super quick, (almost one bowl) type of cake. I usually make my own raspberry coulis by bringing to the boil raspberries, a touch of water and maple syrup. Then blend and strain to remove seeds. This cake is best served warmish with vanilla, vegan ice-cream!
- 2 flax eggs one egg is one tablespoon flax meal and three tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberry coulis
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Make flax egg by mixing six tablespoons of water with two tablespoons of flax meal. Let sit for two minutes.
- Mix wet ingredients with flax and coconut sugar.
- In second bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and fold gently to form a cake batter.
- Then gently pour in the raspberry coulis and gently fold through.
- Place in a 20cm greased cake tin and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.