This date based energy bite tastes like pumpkin pie and it is packed with naturally healthy and delicious ingredients to give you that burst of energy and sweet tooth satisfaction at the same time.
Still haven't gotten asked out on a date to the pumpkin patch, so I brought my dates to my pumpkins. The combination of pumpkin, spices, and dates make the sweetest combination of autumn flavors. I'll be honest I'd rather eat these than go on a date, lol.
- 7-8 soaked dates didn’t soak so they didn’t chop fully but it’s okay
- 2 cups almond flour or any flour you could have raw, or use rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup nut butter
- Tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- You can even add protein powder if you fancy that!
- 1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor
- 2. Once blended, shape them into bite size pieces! If too sticky add more flour too desired consistency.
- 3. Melt chocolate with a bit of coconut oil and drizzle over energy bites.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.