This salad is grate for protein push, if you feel like having a healthy meal after workout, as a full meal for one or as a side salad. Tastes best when it's cold!
I was looking for a fresh healthy full of protein lunch. I always loved salads but never thought of it as an option of a full meal. As I was going vegan and trying to improve my cocking skills I realized what a great meal it can be to combine legumes in a rich vegetable salad to create a filling meal.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup green beans
- 4 big champignon mushrooms
- 2 cucumber
- 2 to mato
- 1 purple onion can be replaced with white
- Hand full cranberries
- 1/2 cup coriander can pass or replaced with parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black paper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cock the quinoa on a pot with a little bit of olive oil and the boiling water
- After 20 minutes when all of the water has been soaked in the quinoa, remove the quinoa into a bowl and let it cool
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients
- Fry the green beans until it's soft
- Dice the mushrooms and fry them for 5 minutes to make it warm
- Dice the cucumber, tomato and onion
- Chop the coriander
- Put all together in the quinoa ball and mix
- Add the cranberries and mix again
- Squeeze the lemon
- Add the oil, salt and paper
- Pour all on the salad and mix again
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.