This vegan Aji Verde, Peruvian Green Sauce, is herby, spicy and creamy. You are going to want to drizzle it on just about everything!
- 2 jalapeño chiles stems removed
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cups vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice fresh
- Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- Place all of the sauce ingredients, except the hot sauce and salt, in the bowl of your food processor, (or blender) and process until creamy.
- Depending on how hot the jalapenos are, you may want to add some more hot sauce to taste. Season with salt to taste.
This Peruvian Aji Verde goes great in the Peruvian Sandwiches with Crispy Oyster Mushrooms & Aji Verde!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.