Picture this: A freshly baked shortbread cookie dipped in a magical blend of peanut butter and chocolate. It is truly heaven on earth. These can be made into any shapes and decorated any way, but I made them for Valentine's Day.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups vegan butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Chocolate:
- 2 cups of melted vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1) Preheat the oven to 325 ⁰ F.
- 2) In a large bowl, stir the flour and powdered sugar together.
- 3) Add the softened butter and vanilla and mix with a hand mixer until fully blended. The dough will be crumbly, but when you mix it with your hands, it will form together.
- 4) Place a piece of parchment paper with some sprinkled flour and form dough into a ball.
- 5) Roll the dough until it's about 1/2 inch thick and cut into desired shapes. (I used a heart shaped cookie cutter
- 6) Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the bottom is just slightly golden.
- 7) Let cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- 8) In the meantime, melt your chocolate on the stovetop in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick. Alternatively, microwave in 30 second increments. Mix in the peanut butter.
- 9) When cookies are cooled, dip them in the peanut butter chocolate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.