Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Melt Organic™ is an exceptional plant-based alternative to dairy butter and bakes up just like "the real thing". This garlic bread is the perfect companion to a plate of spaghetti or a hearty bowl of soup.
- 1 loaf of your favorite French or Italian bread
- 8 oz Melt Butter
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 handful fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup parmesan shreds optional, add more to taste
- Pinch salt
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise and place on an oven sheet.
- Mince garlic with parsley in a mini-prep food processor.
- Add butter and a pinch of salt.
- Process until fully blended.
- Spread a thick layer of butter on french bread.
- Using a peppermill, twist a few cracks of black pepper on top.
- Top with vegan parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8 mins, then broil 3-5 minutes or until golden brown with crisp, toasty edges.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
You'll likely have some of the garlic-parsley butter leftover to use in everything from green beans to garlic-butter noodles (great for when you don't feel like cooking after a long day). When purchasing your Melt Butter for this recipe, go ahead and grab 2 tubs; one for plain butter and one for Garlic-Parsley butter. Lastly, if this trick works for garlic and parsley, imagine what other herb and spice combinations you could create! Hint: blending Melt Butter with cinnamon and brown sugar makes an exceptional sweet potato or oatmeal topper. You're welcome 😉
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.