Laura's Layered Chia Seed Pudding is a simple yet colorful pudding perfect for a summertime snack!
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup Oat milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tsp Agave
- 4 tbsp Puree fruit of choice or JustOne Organics crystals I used JustOne mango, banana, blackberry and Raspberry
- 1. Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. For each fruit combo, mix into a separate container.
- 2. Cover the jar and store in the fridge overnight or for at least two hours.
- 3. When you are ready to eat, layer the pudding as desired, garnish with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.