You will absolutely love this rich and rich vegan pumpkin cheesecake with a caramel sauce and pecans on top! You’ve been waiting a long time, vegan pumpkin cheesecake fans! This cheesecake has officially bewitched me. Non-nut and date-based desserts may not be what you were expecting. The ginger cookie crust on this vegan pumpkin cheesecake perfectly complements the cheesecake’s pumpkin flavor.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs gluten free and vegan
- 2/3 cups Vegan Butter melted
- 1/2 cup vegan caster sugar or fine sugar- can sub for coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- A pinch of black salt can use regular salt
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 32 oz Kite Hill regular cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 3/4 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Powder can sub with 1 tbsp extract
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan with vegan butter. Wrap the bottom and outside of the pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted vegan butter, granulated sugar, pinch of salt and pumpkin spice spice. Stir until combined.
- Pour the graham cracker crust mixture into the springform pan and press to an even thickness on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until the crust is golden and smells fragrant. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add the vegan cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer, until creamy, 3-4 minutes.
- Next, add the coconut cream, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla powder and lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust. Smooth with a spatula.
- Place the springform pan in a deep baking dish.
- Add very hot (almost boiling) water to a baking dish until it reaches halfway up the side of the springform pan. Carefully place in the oven.
- Bake at 350F for 65-75 minutes or until the outer edges are set but the middle still jiggles when shaken.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an hour to let it slowly cool down. Remove from the oven and let cool down to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator to finish setting, at least 3-4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.