A fresh, seasonal spin on the classic Italian appetizer.
- 4 tablespoons Miyoko's Cream Cheese or other favorite vegan cream cheese
- 4 slices country bread chef prefers Tartine
- 2 fall pears one red, one green (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon Melt Organic™ vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon balsamic reduction
Prepare Country Bread
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Slice pears into thin slices; cover to prevent browning and set aside.
- Deseed pomegranate and reserve.
- Spread a generous portion of Miyoko's cheese across each bread slice and stack pears on top of cheese, alternating colors to create an ornate effect.
Toast & Garnish
- Broil bruschetta 1-2 minutes to toast bread and lightly caramelize pears.
- In a saucepan, melt vegan butter over medium heat.
- Pan-fry sage leaves in butter until fragrant and beginning to darken; remove and set aside for garnish.
- Remove bruschetta from broiler, plate the top with pomegranate seeds, balsamic drizzle and crushed sage leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.