Okay, so chocolate and peanut butter – is it a match made in heaven! Heck yes! On my god natural peanut butter and home made chocolate is most definitely a match made in heaven. This would have to be one of those desserts that is on repeat in my kitchen. It’s a staple in our home and everyone love it. And it’s so easy to make. So let’s get straight into it!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 3 cups sugar and gluten free cornflakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream skim the thicker cream from top of can
- Melt coconut oil.
- In a high speed blender or food processor blend coconut oil, cacao, pitted dates and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- Add the corn flakes and blend again until you get a sticky but crunchy consistency. Don’t over blend the cornflakes as you want to keep the crunch in the base. Blend slowly and check it as you go to ensure you haven’t over blended.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper and press the mixture into the tin. Push it down and create an even flat surface. Place in fridge whilst you make the chocolate.
- Mix melted coconut oil.
- Add cacao and maple syrup.
- Then slow add peanut butter, and coconut cream. Fold in gently and mix well.
- Pour chocolate over the base (that was in the fridge) and place in fridge to set.
- Slice into small squares.
- TIP: When adding the coconut cream, to achieve a thicker consistency, don’t stir the coconut cream. Instead when you open the can scrape the cream all off the top and then add a little bit of liquid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.