This is a super quick, delicious dessert you can whip up in no time, then sit back and relax and let the fridge do all the hard work. Best made in small mold an served with raspberry coulis.
- 700 ml coconut cream
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao
- 2 teaspoons Xanthum gum
- RASPBERRY COULIS
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place coconut cream, milk, sugar and maple syrup in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Once boiling add the cacao and mix well.
- Add the xanthum gum to the panna cotta mixture and whisk.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, reduce to a simmer for three minutes then bring back to boil. Repeat this step three times to allow the xanthum gum to dissolve.
- Place the panna cotta mixture into moulds, cover with wrapping and place in fridge to set for about an hour.
- Then make your raspberry coulis by placing the frozen berries and maple syrup in a saucepan and bringing it to boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked blend the raspberries and strain with a small strainer to remove any seeds. Place in fridge to cool.
- To serve run a butter knife around the edge of the panna cotta to gently remove from the mould. Tip upside down onto a plate and then pour the coulis over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.