This Baked Tofu and Grilled Asparagus Smothered in Hollandaise Sauce is the definition of a hearty vegan recipe!
- HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
- 1 1/2 cups Earth Balance Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour or Arrowroot Powder if GF
- 2 cups Oat Milk or Oat Cream
- 1 tbsp White Wine
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Tiny pinch Turmeric for Color
- Pinch Black salt for "eggy" flaor
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pckg Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Slowly melt the butter in a saucepan, whisk in flour or arrowroot and simmer for a few minutes. Then pour in the oat milk or cream and the rest of the ingredients. Let it simmer for a few minutes until thick!
- Asparagus: Cut ends off asparagus, cover with olive oil and lemon shavings, squeeze juice on top. Add fresh garlic, salt and pepper and put on grill for 6-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Tofu: Marinate with balsamic, minced garlic, sesame oil and cilantro. Grill to your liking then place tofu on bed of asparagus and smother with hollandaise sauce1 Viola!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only 100% vegan cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles and to get VIP tickets to our Worldwide Premiere on Sept. 24th, 2022! Our exclusive red carpet premiere event will be held in the prestigious Directors Guild of America Theater in Hollywood, CA. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.