Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Visit All Y'alls Foods listing on Vkind here.
Our friends at All Y'alls Foods (makers of fine vegan bacon bits and plant-based jerky) have helped us get serious about getting our comfort food fix by providing the secret ingredient to this FULLY loaded baked potato recipe. Warning: This dish has been known to hit on a spiritual level.
- 1 high-speed blender
- 6 large russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
Bacony Cheddar Sauce
- 1 cup cashews, raw pieces soaked (if using a regular blender)
- 3 cups water
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup All Yall’s Foods Bacony Bits
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1-2 roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ tsp liquid smoke
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt add to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper optional
- Green Onions, chopped
- Vegan Sour Cream
- All Yall’s Bacony Bits
- Poke potatoes with a fork and roast on a sheet pan at 450℉ for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and return to oven 20-25 minutes or until they test done by piercing with a fork or paring knife – if it slides through to the center without resistance, the potatoes are done. Set aside.
- Make cheese sauce by adding all ingredients to a high-speed blender and processing until completely smooth.
- Cook over medium heat in a saucepan until thick and just beginning to bubble. Remove from heat.
- To serve, slice baked potatoes down the center, fluff with a fork, and ladle cheese sauce on top. Add a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle bacon bits and sliced onions on top for garnish. Enjoy!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.