NEW YORK, May 11, 2023 /Vwire/ — As per Facts and Factors study, the global plant based meat market size was worth around USD 7.5 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 15.8 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 15% between 2022 and 2028.
Report Link with All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/plant-based-meat-market
Plant Based Meat: Overview
Plant Based Meat are items that are created using vegetables or plants only and do not comprise any raw material from animals. These products are an important part of the vegan culture which can be observed across the globe. A large section of society is looking for purely plant based options when it comes to eating habits owing to the increasing side effects shown by animal-based dairy products. Dairy products, in general, have been losing popularity since they have been claimed to impact human health in the long run, for instance, women suffering from Polycystic ovary syndrome or severe acne problems are recommended to stay away from animal-based dairy products as it leads to reinforcement of the medical condition due to added hormonal changes. This has given rise to the demand for healthier substitutes like coconut milk, soy milk, hemp seeds, and dairy-free yogurt, to name a few. These products come with their own set of benefits like lower calorie count, lesser fat content, reduced sugar levels, and higher protein compositions, helping the global market cap gain more popularity.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/plant-based-meat-market
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global plant based meat market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 15% over the forecast period (2022-2028).
- In terms of revenue, the global plant based meat market size was valued at around USD 7.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 15.8 billion, by 2028. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- Based on type segmentation, the chicken was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021
- Based on product segmentation, burgers were the leading revenue-generating products in 2021.
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2021
Facts and Factors published the latest report titled “Plant Based Meat Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Product (Patties, Burgers, and Sausages), By Source (Pea, Soy, and Wheat), By Type (Beef, Pork, and Chicken), By Storage (Frozen, Refrigerated, and Shelf-Stable), By End-User (Hotel / Restaurant/ Cafe, and Retail), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028″ into their research database.
Global Plant Based Meat: Growth Drivers
- Rise in arguments about the long-term ill effects of meat consumption to propel market growth.
The global plant based meat market is projected to grow owing to the rising concerns over debates about the potential ill-impact of meat consumption for a long time. These discussions, even though currently not completely established, have led to an increased hesitation amongst consumers and many people are now preferring plant based food items over animal-based products. As per a study published on the National Library of Medicine website, some cohort studies in the United States (US) and European markets have concluded that long-term red meat consumption, especially processed products, is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), higher mortality rate, type 2 diabetes, and colorectal cancer in women and men. Some of the diseases are fatal and do not have a concrete treatment plan resulting in more people choosing the healthier option.
Global Plant Based Meat: Restraints
· Concerns over labeling to restrict the market growth.
The global market growth trend may be negatively influenced due to the growing concerns about the right labels that should be used for plant based meat. For instance, many states and regulatory bodies have asked organic meat producers to remove the word ‘meat’ during advertisements as the product does not qualify as a meat product. Many meat processing companies have managed to win legal battles against the use of the label ‘meat’ as it is termed a misleading marketing campaign.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/plant-based-meat-market
Plant Based Meat: Opportunities
- Rising number of players to provide market expansion opportunities.
The global market cap size may benefit from the rising number of plant based meat producers. Even though the substitute has been in point of discussion for many decades, only recently it has received the necessary spotlight resulting in an increase in the number of companies willing to invest in the global market. Alongside, there are multiple other ways like mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures through which the players are expanding their foothold which will subsequently provide more growth opportunities
Plant Based Meat: Challenges
- Questions about the authenticity of plant based meat to challenge market growth.
There have been some reported instances of animal testing being a part of the process through which plant based meat is created. This directly contradicts the claim of plant based products that they are free of animal cruelty thus challenging the authenticity of the products and subsequently the global market growth. Many companies like Chipotle, have refused to use plant based meat since these products are extremely highly processed food items rendering them not as beneficial as they are claimed to be.
Global Plant Based Meat: Segmentation
- The global plant based meat market is segmented by product, source, type, storage, end-user, and region.
Based on product, the global market is divided into patties, burgers, and sausages with over 29% of the global market segment being led by the sale of burgers, in 2021. Based on source, the global market is segmented into pea, soy, and wheat. Meat products derived from soy accounted for more than 48% of the global market in the last year.
Based on type, the global market segments as beef, pork, and chicken with 34% of the market, in 2021, dominated by the chicken segment. Based on storage, the global market is divided into frozen, refrigerated, and shelf stable. Frozen items witnessed the highest sale in the last year and shared around 56.65% of the global market revenue.
Get More Insight before [email protected]: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/plant-based-meat-market
List of Key Players in Plant Based Meat:
- Impossible Foods Inc
- Beyond Meat
- Gold&Green Foods Ltd
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Vbites Food Limited
- Monde Nissin
- Conagra Foods
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Plant Based Meat?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Plant Based Meat forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Plant Based Meat Industry?
- What segments does the Plant Based Meat cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Plant Based Meat sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 7.5 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 15.8 Billion
CAGR of almost 15% 2022-2028
2016 – 2020
By Product, Source, Type, Storage, End-User, and Region
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan,
Impossible Foods Inc, Beyond Meat, Tofurky, Gold&Green Foods Ltd, Maple Leaf
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Free Brochure: https://www.fnfresearch.com/ask-to-analyst/plant-based-meat-market
- Growth in North America to lead market expansion.
The global plant based meat market is anticipated to be led by North America because of the high awareness rate amongst the population about the presence of such options. The products are relatively higher priced and the per capita income of the people in countries like the US and Canada allows them to spend on such products. The regional revenue may also be attributed to a large number of producers in the market allowing for various options to be made available to the consumers to choose from. This also helps to maintain the supply & demand balance resulting in the prices being under control.
Europe is projected to grow significantly because of growing efforts undertaken by entities promoting sustainable food and clothing consumption, to educate the masses about the benefits of opting for plant-based meat instead of animal meat, which is not just restricted to the health of the consumer but to the environment as well. As per a recent study by smart protein, meat consumption in the EU was down by 46%.
Global Plant Based Meat is segmented as follows:
Plant Based Meat: By Product Outlook (2022-2028)
Plant Based Meat: By Source Outlook (2022-2028)
Plant Based Meat: By Type Outlook (2022-2028)
Plant Based Meat: By Storage Outlook (2022-2028)
Plant Based Meat: By End-User Outlook (2022-2028)
- Hotel / Restaurant/ Cafe
Plant Based Meat: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release: https://www.fnfresearch.com/news/global-plant-based-meat-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts and Factors
- Enzyme Label Analyzer Market: According to the report published by Facts & Factors, the global enzyme label analyzer market size was worth around USD 2.32 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 3.96 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 7.90% between 2022 and 2028.
- Functional Food Market: According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global functional food market size was worth around USD 233,620.2 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 418,440 million by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 8.79% between 2022 and 2028.
- Tapioca Pearls Market: According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global tapioca pearls market size was worth around USD 5.21 billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 8 billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 1.9% between 2023 and 2030.
- Food Pathogen Testing Market: According to Facts and Factors, the global food pathogen testing market size was worth around USD 4.51 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 9.1 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 8% between 2022 and 2028.
- All-in-One Cooking Food Processors Market: According to Facts and Factors, the global all-in-one cooking food processors market size was worth around USD 1987.88 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 3068.89 million by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 6.4% between 2022 and 2028.
Browse through Facts and Factors’s coverage of the Global Food & Beverages Industry
Follow Us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Facts and Factors is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Facts and Factors
Tel: +1 347 690-0211
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +44 2032 894158
Email: [email protected]
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1981423/FnF_Research_Logo.jpg
SOURCE FnF Research
Source: PR Newswire
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
LEARN ABOUT PEELED, OUR BRAND NEW TV SHOW: VKind is making VEGAN HISTORY by introducing the first and only all vegan cast cooking competition TV show! Be sure to visit our new Peeled website for the latest news, contests, giveaways, and raffles. Visit PeeledShow.Com now to learn more!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS: Be the first to hear about our latest Giveaways, Contests, and Raffles by following us on Instagram where all of our giveaways are featured.
WATCH & LEARN: We have so much exciting content on our YouTube channel with some amazing new shows! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our latest shows, live events, interviews, videos, news, secret giveaway contests & more!
GET FEATURED: We would love to publish & promote your delicious vegan recipes on our App, websites, and social media channels. Submit your recipes here!
ADD YOUR LISTING: Are you ready to attract customers and clients hyped on your values and what you offer? We’re all about opening up more possibilities to support small to medium-sized vegan businesses, professionals, and companies, like YOU. Add your listing now!
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS: Get exclusive access to the latest vegan businesses, events, and plant-based news hot off the press. Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Our mission is to connect vegan and veg-curious consumers with vegan brands, businesses, and professionals—the champions of conscious innovation.
This press release originally appeared on Vwire