Laura's Layered Chia Seed Pudding is a simple yet colorful pudding perfect for a summertime snack!
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup Oat milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tsp Agave
- 4 tbsp Puree fruit of choice or JustOne Organics crystals I used JustOne mango, banana, blackberry and Raspberry
1. Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. For each fruit combo, mix into a separate container.
2. Cover the jar and store in the fridge overnight or for at least two hours.
3. When you are ready to eat, layer the pudding as desired, garnish with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!