The Vegan Nest is a collective committed to celebrating a healthy, natural, holistic and compassionate lifestyle. Rooted in biblical principles of gentleness, mercy and love; we are passionate about compassion and we share that with our nesters through our recipes and services. Inspiring a community focused on healthy, mindful living is at the heart of what we do. For the goal is not just to live, but to live well and thrive!
We believe in:
• The words of 1 Corinthians 6:19 - 20 which tells us, “that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit…” and that we should “…therefore, glorify God in our bodies and our spirit.” Natural, holistic living is about more than what you eat. It is about simplicity, it is about wholeness and it is about honoring the Lord by caring for the body that he has given you.
• Our moral responsibility to be faithful stewards of the Earth and all that God has created
• Striving for harmony between the mind, body and spirit
• Kindness , compassion and respect
• The profound health benefits of an organic, plant-based Vegan diet (Daniel 1:11 – 16)
• A predominantly natural lifestyle free of toxins, chemicals and synthetics
• Holistic Wellness
• Organic farms
• Local businesses
• Socially responsible companies
the Vegan Nest grew organically from two vegans who met in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan, New York, fell in love and married.
Over the years, our shared interest in animal welfare, clean eating and natural living has evolved into a passion for preparing savory, mouthwatering vegan dishes and deliciously sweet desserts as well as a passion for doing our part to contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment for all. Family is the core of our vision; the Vegan Nest began as a simple desire to nurture our growing family with a wholesome, natural and holistic perspective while encouraging principles of spiritual leadership, good health and kindness. We hope that you’ll join us as we continue on our compassionate journey to holistic living!