- This event has passed.
Welcome Spring Vegan Potluck!
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT-0500
—> PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EVENT DESCRIPTION <—
Join us for Welcome Spring Vegan Potluck!
The potluck-style diner is a great opportunity to try a variety of unique dishes, save money, and be creative! It's an excellent way to celebrate the holiday in a circle of the like-minded people and make new friends!
The potluck is free for all attendees but due to the capacity limits we want to assure that people who RSVP will come or cancel their RSVP in advance for others to be able to come. For this reason the registration for the event is $10 – a placeholder that will be fully refunded to everyone who comes to the event or cancels their RSVP by sending their cancelation request via [ChicagoVeg.com/contact](https://chicagoveg.com/contact.html) at least 48 hours before the event. If your RSVP is not canceled and you are no-show at the event, the place holder won’t be refunded.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
• Space for the potluck.
• Some extra paper plates, plastic cups, plastic “silverware”, paper towels
WHAT TO BRING:
• Beverages to drink/dish to share. It can be homemade or purchased (as long as you know all the ingredients and list them next to your dish). Must be vegan and feed at least 6 people.
• Serving utensils for your dish
• A list of the ingredients for your dish (in case some people have allergies or special diets).
• Although we will supply them, we encourage you to bring your own plates/bowls/cups/utensils (to be more eco-friendly)
• The expectation to have a great time!
• Loving Heart vegan cafe stepped up to and kindly let us meet at their location on their day off (Sunday).
• There is street parking around the cafe. Bike, public transportation, or car-pooling might be a good idea.
Please respect our No Intoxicants Policy: [ChicagoVeg.com/No_Intoxicants_Policy](https://www.meetup.com/ChicagoVeg/pages/17842782/No_Intoxicants_Policy/)
Please invite your non-vegetarian friends to enjoy this evening with us!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY A VARIETY OF VEGAN FOOD, SOCIALIZE WITH OLD FRIENDS, MAKE NEW ONES, AND SUPPORT CHICAGOVEG COMMUNITY – ALL IN ONE!
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED – PLEASE RSVP IN ADVANCE.
Any question or comments? Car-pooling arrangements? Please use “Comments” section on the event page.