- This event has passed.
October 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm PDT
One event on October 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
Vegfest 2021 will hopefully be held on October 16 & 17, 10 am – 6 pm at Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall if Covid-19 regulations permit a feasible event.
Please bring your own reusable bags to carry give-aways and purchases. See our environmental policy.
At our annual healthy vegetarian food festival you can:
- Taste free food samples, over 500 different kinds to try;
- See cooking demonstrations by chefs from all over the country;
- Hear the latest information on health and nutrition from our medical doctors;
- Join Vegetarians of Washington at Vegfest to receive a free deluxe tote bag filled with free food and coupons, plus a free cookbook.
- Choose from a huge selection of books…
- Buy our latest book, In Pursuit of Great Food: A Plant-Based Shopping Guide; plus our other books, Say No to Meat! The 411 on Ditching Meat and Going Veg; and our cookbooks, The Veg Feasting Cookbook, and The Vegetarian Solution – your answer to cancer, heart disease, global warming and more. Current and renewing members are able to buy these books at an extra special discount at any Vegetarians of Washington event. Visit our membership table at Vegfest to learn more.
- Special kids section with clowns, fun and more.
Ticket Cost: $15 for adults. Children 12 and under are free